VREF is your go-to expert for USPAP Compliant, Accredited Aircraft Appraisals.
Diminution Of Value appraisals determines the value of a specific aircraft based on the incident or accident, the damage that occurred, the installed equipment list, including avionics, optional equipment, STCs, modification or conversions, and a set of photos and a logbook review.
VREF is the leading aircraft appraisal firm in the world, with thousands of aircraft appraisals completed each year by Accredited Senior Appraisers with hundreds of years of combined experience.
Our Diminution of Value appraisal document contains the following sections:
• Executive Summary in which we detail the Retrospective, Current Fair Market Value and Diminution of Value for each aircraft.
• An analysis and summary for each aircraft are provided.
• Aircraft Specification provides a detailed description of the subject aircraft:
• Determination of Retrospective, Current Fair Market Value, and Diminution of Value for the subject aircraft.
• Sales comparisons for sold like-kind aircraft based on the effective date.
• Historical aircraft values dating back to delivery.
• Current Market Trends.
• Average Days on Market, Aircraft for sale over the last 12 months.
• The appropriate research includes many sources including, but not limited to, data collected through our research department, previous appraisals, previous evaluations, financial institution closings reported to VREF, aircraft advertised for sale, published value information, and the use of proprietary databases.
• Retrospective, Current Fair Market Value, and Diminution of Value Statement with Certificate of Value.
• USPAP Certification Statement as of the effective date of the appraisal.
• Valuation Methodology, Statement of Assumptions/Limiting Conditions, and Valuation Methodology Terms and Definitions.
A VREF Appraiser will contact you to discuss the appraisal report!